9 Eki 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Web sitesi
www.misakonline.com
Let us begin our talk with simple questions: what is what and who is who?

Is really what we believe what must be believed in or just what we want to believe as our desire? Is actually who we follow who must be followed or just who we desire to follow not caring if it is correct (true) or not?

What do you say?

Pls; write your own comments without copy-paste!:shake2[1]:

adonya

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
problem!!

this is problem,really.. this is the problem we must think.. ıf we find the answer of this question,we will fly to new world.and we have the best power,in this area. ı usually think about this problem..because ıf ı can't find exıt door, all the work ı had is play in this big world..ı don't want this life..because this life is not real ..so ı must think and find the answer all of the problem from the real book..and so we won't have mixed feelings about our life..

HARIS

Asistan
Katılım
7 Haz 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
As a firstly we must understand that every information about Islam has to combine as a good way...! If you choose to prove one is right to another ! you can not find out ! Every right information will be given as objectively...

I think pay attention on it...

Ebu Huzeyfe

Asistan
Katılım
9 Eki 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Web sitesi
www.misakonline.com
Maybe first of all, we must get rid of our prejudgements. We must forget whatever we know and learnt. Then, open our main Book, trying to understand it clearly from great mufassir ulema!

and moreover, we must surrender to Allah unconditionally, while reading His verses, and to the Prophet pmbo in the same way! Otherway, we will go on getting confused. It will never and never end and get over!

Regards,

Katılım
19 Ara 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
I haven't been aware of this section of the forum so far.

I'm very pleased to see.

And nice to meet all of you.

This's going to be a good way of preserving my English level.

About the subject mentioned, I think the same way or similar to "Ebu Huzeyfe".

The Koran must be the goal of a muslim. To understand of course.

But "how to understand" is the question. Answer is reading and reading. Of course the valid and understandable books (Tefsir).

Nice to meet you again.

With my best wishes. :shake2[1]:

Ebu Huzeyfe

Asistan
Katılım
9 Eki 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Web sitesi
www.misakonline.com
Tomorrow is the last day of 1427. We will join in 1428 soon. But no one is aware of it. It is very strange. We adopted western culture so much till we forgot our own. No one forgets of christian new year but no one remembers muslim (hijri) new year either. Alas! What a shame!

What importance a hijri year carry out?

Üst