7 Haz 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
İsTanbuL
Web sitesi
www.incebirdokunus.com
Hadith:::the Prophet Muhammad`s sayings/deeds..

عن أبي محمد الحسن بن على بن ابي طالب سبط رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وريحانته رضي الله عـنهـما ، قـال : حـفـظـت مـن رســول الله صلى الله عـليـه وسلم : ( دع ما يـريـبـك إلى ما لا يـريـبـك ).

رواه الترمذي [ رقم : 2520 ] ، والنسائي [ رقم : 5711 ] ، وقال الترمذي : حديث حسن صحيح.

p31.gif

On the authority of Al-Hasan bin Ali, the grandson of the messenger of Allah, who said : I memorized from the messenger of Allah his saying :

"Leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt."

narrated by Termithi and Nasaee, and Tirmithi said it is true and fine hadith.

feyza:)

İstanbulî
Katılım
7 Haz 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
İsTanbuL
Web sitesi
www.incebirdokunus.com

عـن أبي حـمـزة أنـس بـن مـالـك رضي الله عـنـه ، خــادم رسـول الله صلى الله عـلـيـه وسـلم،عن النبي صلي الله عـلـيـه وسـلـم قــال : ( لا يـؤمـن احـدكـم حـتي يـحـب لأخـيـه مــا يـحـبـه لـنـفـسـه ) .

رواه البخاري [ رقم : 13 ] ، ومسلم [ رقم : 45 ].

p31.gif

On the authority of Anas bin Malik, the servant of the messenger of Allah, that the prophet said :

"None of you [truely] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself."

related by Bukhari and Muslim​

İstanbulî
Katılım
7 Haz 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
İsTanbuL
Web sitesi
www.incebirdokunus.com
ن أبي هـريـرة رضي الله عـنه ، ان رســول الله صلي الله عـليه وسـلـم قــال : ( مـن كـان يـؤمن بالله والـيـوم الأخـر فـلـيـقـل خـيـرًا أو لـيـصـمـت ، ومـن كــان يـؤمن بالله واليـوم الأخر فـليكرم جاره ، ومن كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الأخر فليكرم ضيفه ).

رواه البخاري [ رقم : 6018 ] ، ومسلم [ رقم : 47 ].

p31.gif

Abu Hurairah narrated that the messenger of Allah said :

"Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest."

related by Bukhari and Muslim​

İstanbulî
Katılım
7 Haz 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
İsTanbuL
Web sitesi
www.incebirdokunus.com
you're welcome brother & sisters :)

عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما ، أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : ( إن الله تجاوز لي عن أمتي الخطأ والنسيان وما استكرهوا عليه ).

حديث حسن ، رواه ابن ماجه [ رقم : 2045 ] والبيهقي [ ( السنن ) 7 / 356 ] وغيرهما .

p31.gif

On the authority of Ibn Abbas that the messenger of Allah said:

"Allah has pardoned for me my people for [their] mistakes and [their] forgetfulness and for what they have done under duress."

a fine hadith related by Ibn Majah,Al-Baihqi, and others.​

mültecii

Üye
Katılım
18 Kas 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
On the authority of Omar, who said :

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One day while we were sitting with the messenger of Allah there appeared before us a man whose clothes were exceedingly white and whose hair was exceedingly black; no signs of journeying were to be seen on him and none of us knew him. He walked up and sat down by the prophet. Resting his knees against his and placing the palms of his hands on his thighs, he said:"O Muhammed, tell me about Islam". The messenger of Allah said: "Islam is to testify that there is no god but Allah and Muhammed is the messenger of Allah, to perform the prayers, to pay the zakat, to fast in Ramadhan, and to make the pilgrimage to the House if you are able to do so." He said:"You have spoken rightly", and we were amazed at him asking him and saying that he had spoken rightly. He said: "Then tell me about eman."He said:"It is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day, and to believe in divine destiny, both the good and the evil thereof." He said:"You have spoken rightly". He said: " Then tell me about ehsan." He said: "It is to worship Allah as though you are seeing Him, and while you see Him not yet truly He sees you". He said: "Then tell me about the Hour". He said: "The one questioned about it knows no better than the questioner." He said: "Then tell me about its signs." He said: "That the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress and that you will see the barefooted, naked, destitute herdsman competing in constructing lofty buildings." Then he took himself off and I stayed for a time. Then he said: "O Omar, do you know who the questioner was?" I said: "Allah and His messenger know best". He said: "He was Jebreel (Gabriel), who came to you to teach you your religion."

narrated by Muslim
[/FONT]

EbRu

Paylaşımcı
Katılım
10 Haz 2006
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Thanks feyza & multeci :)

SaddbinMuaz

Profesör
Katılım
14 Nis 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
The hadîth is related on the authority of Thawbân that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
“If you see the black banners coming from the direction of Khurasân, then go to them, even if you have to crawl,
because among them will be Allah’s Caliph the Mahdî.” [Related by al-Hâkim (8572) and Ahmad (22387)]

kebîkec

İhvan Forum Üye
Katılım
21 Eyl 2007
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
The hadîth is related on the authority of Thawbân that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
“If you see the black banners coming from the direction of Khurasân, then go to them, even if you have to crawl,
because among them will be Allah’s Caliph the Mahdî.” [Related by al-Hâkim (8572) and Ahmad (22387)]
@Kaptan ?

Üst